2011/06/21

My First Participation

... and I only realized that I, trusted a person, easily.

Maybe I am destined to be shot dead by a friend someday, who knows?

Or should I be like a porcupine, defend myself with cold sting... I dunno.

Just hope I can be myself. An energetic yet quiet Aries boy ; )



At the next dreadful sunrise, imma gonna travel to Chowkit Road and site visit a ready-to-collapse library organized by a group of NGO.

The task will be 'redesign and rearranged the furniture in the library, and other places including lobby and several offices.'

Will be bringing something for me to draft things.. and a measuring tape to give myself a measurement of the space. Somehow I feel excited, that I will be a part of the participating party, and above of it, its my own decision to join the non-profit project! Well, at least got a certificate of contribution la.. =)

Bought Transnational bus ticket of 9.30am, landing at Titiwangsa, Pekeliling.

Wonder if my enthusiastic participation is a right thing for me.

Please pray for my safety.

I hope I can come back safely.



...and please pray that the sunshine would be hiding behind the cloud all the time, can?

Coz I rot under the sun.

No comments: