2011/03/13

I...

I don't feel like talking today. It's kinda hard for me to get over with the fact that...

I do actually understand the situation between us, since long time ago.

I've tried very hard to make up with something, everytime.



I did what I can, everytime,

I prayed,

I cared,

I cherished,

I thought,

I missed you, every night,

I tried my best to give you my heart,

I tried my best to stay away from equivalent exchange rule,

I know you are the type who don't speak out,

and I tried my best not to ask from you.

but I'm still a human, with a heart,

at least, just softly say to me that you care me... once awhile.



And yet, you've spoken out our problems,

Problems that occur everytime we interact,


Problems that I do not wish to speak out,

Problems that I'm not capable to handle by my own,

Problem of distance, between us.



and now, I know you are tired, same as me.

I think I'm the one who's responsible,

who always waited you online.

who always text you.

who always try to steal from you, your heart.

who always wish we would be each others' side.



So now, let me just walk in the shadows,

time to give you a rest.



Just call me when you miss me.

I'll be there for you.

Rest well, girl.

No comments: